Saturday, February 3, 2018

Lot's and Lot's of Painting


Wow, two posts in one day! After my son woke up from his nap, I brought him up to the train room and I set about painting the roads and parking lots while he happily played with the O-Gauge layout and watched Paw Patrol. I found some Apple Barrel acrylic "Pavement" paint at Wal Mart and the color was perfect.

With the roads and parking lots done, I grabbed my jar of raw umber acrlic and started painting the foam base inside the yard tracks. I tell ya, it sure is fun seeing all that pink disapear and an actual model railroad start to emerge.

The next few projects on my radar screen are to finish the roads, install the NJ International crossing flashers, install the remaining lighting and get the rails painted. That should easily take me into March.

No comments:

Post a Comment