Monday, July 14, 2014

Finally Got Around to Staining the Last Batch of Rocks



I don't know why I took so long getting this done. But at least they look like they came out nicely. As you can see I planted some more background trees on the mountain. The next project will be a parking lot for Kittanning Point Station.


In other news, I felt the road's president deserved a private car so I picked up this old Atlas/Rivarossi observation car and used some Woodland Scenics dry transfers to christen it the "Stars Hollow." How'd I come up with that name? Well, one of my wife's favortie TV shows is Gilmore Girls, which is set in the fictional town of Stars Hollow, CT. So yeah, the name would be better suited for a New Haven car. But hey, I've got it running in the NS era, so maybe it found its way here via the Penn Central merger.

No comments:

Post a Comment