Wednesday, March 9, 2022

Finished With the Backdrops




 I knocked on item off the to do list tonight. I finished mounting backdrops. I took the section I'd mounted to foam core board last night and blackened the edge with a black magic marker. Then I stuck it to the wall. Next, I carved the final section of mountain with my hot knife, painted it and glues on the remained of the lichen. I added turf around Alto Tower and the area between the wall and tracks was done. 


While I was turf slinging mode, I decided to go ahead and cover up the area behind the roundhouse and the area where the two sets of tracks diverge. The upper photo really illustrates the difference between the new ground cover and the stuff that was put down in 2014 (on the left). The latter has become quite dusty, dull and lifeless looking.


No comments:

Post a Comment