Sunday, April 27, 2014

Curtain Comes Down on the CFRR




Well, it's all over. The CFRR is no more. Ever since February, when I got this layout operational, the CFRR has been sitting dormant, taking up space and gathering dust. Over this weekend I took on the difficult task of dismantling the layout. Most of the buildings, trees and even rock castings will be reused on the PRR.

I must say tearing down the CFRR was quite a cathartic experiance. I spent nearly five year building running and tinkering with it. To suddenly turn and start tearing it apart kind of felt like murdering my best friend. Okay, maybe I'm being a bit dramatic here but you get the point.
 
On the plus side, managed to salvage the flour mill and lake scenes. So anyway, that's it for the CFRR.

No comments:

Post a Comment